This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with excellent planning, organisation and inter-personal skills. Excellent communication skills are key within this business-focused HR project and administrative role that will be working within the busy, fast-paced and highly visible operational Reed Online HR team.
The successful candidate will have a variety of responsibilities including support on strategic HR projects within the team as well as providing administrative support to the team.
If successful in your application, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management, co-ordination and completion of all HR projects that fall within this remit.
This role would be well suited to an self-starting, energetic individual who enjoys working on a multitude of tasks and communicating with employees at all levels of the business.
- Providing administrative support to the HR team as appropriate in the delivery of HR services
- Undertaking and assisting with strategic HR projects as required. This includes constructing and maintaining project plans and providing project updates and reports as and when required
- Completing research into best practice initiatives in relation to HR projects
- Being responsible for running reports as and when required for business analysis. Production of Management Information (MI) including headcount, Co-Member satisfaction survey data, diversity information and other relevant business critical data as appropriate
- Building and maintaining effective relationships and work in conjunction with relevant teams and senior stakeholders within the business
- Keeping HR records up-to-date and ensure the electronic filing systems are well maintained
- Any other HR administration duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Excellent planning, organisational and time-management skills
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably including some project management activities
- Great analysis and problem-solving skills, with an ability to analyse and interpret complex data
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, often at short notice, whilst being results-driven
- Comfortable speaking with stakeholders at all levels within the business, with excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information and maintaining the utmost integrity at all times
- Resilient with a strong proven work ethic
- Willingness to tackle things on your own but ready to work as a team player at all times
- Exceptional attention-to-detail skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) with good GSuite knowledge (or ability and willingness to learn these systems quickly and to a good standard)
Join REED - Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.