- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £27000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 443613
Reed.co.uk are looking for a HR Assistant to join their established team based in Holborn, Central London.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity to join our highly visible, operational HR team. The successful candidate will be passionate and personable, diligent and dedicated, and will love working as part of a hardworking and supportive team.
The HR Assistant will be given the opportunity to work with autonomy yet be supported by their wider team, to ensure they are given an opportunity to progress and learn. The role will provide exposure to all aspects of the HR spectrum.
This is a business-focused HR project and administrative role with a variety of responsibilities including managing HR and payroll administration and supporting strategic HR projects. They will be responsible for the end-to-end management, coordination and completion of HR projects that fall within this remit including providing the team with administrative support with a number of HR operational processes.
- Providing administrative support to the HR team as appropriate in the delivery of HR and payroll administration;
- Assisting with HR and payroll-related queries;
- Undertaking and assisting with strategic HR projects as required. This includes constructing and maintaining project plans and providing project updates and reports as and when required;
- Completing research into best practice initiatives in relation to HR projects;
- Being responsible for running reports as and when required for business analysis. Production of Management Information (MI) including headcount, Co-Member satisfaction survey data, diversity information and other relevant business critical data as appropriate;
- Presenting to managers on a range of HR topics including research and best practice methods;
- Building and maintaining effective relationships and work in conjunction with relevant teams and senior stakeholders within the business;
- Keeping HR records up-to-date and ensuring the electronic filing systems are well maintained;
- Other HR administration duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Excellent planning, organisational and time-management skills;
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably including some project management activities;
- Great analysis and problem-solving skills, with an ability to analyse and interpret complex data;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, often at short notice, whilst being results-driven;
- Comfortable speaking with stakeholders at all levels within the business, with excellent communication skills;
- Ability to handle confidential information and maintaining the utmost integrity at all times;
- Resilient with a strong proven work ethic;
- Willingness to tackle things on your own but ready to work as a team player at all times;
- Exceptional attention-to-detail skills;
- Being willing and able to travel across the UK with the HR team when and where necessary;
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) with good GSuite knowledge (or ability and willingness to learn these systems quickly and to a good standard)
As well as offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to learn from an experienced and dedicated team, we offer great benefits that include:
- Dynamic Working, including core hours and location flexibility
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme and moving home leave
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription
- Enhanced family leave policies
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Love Mondays events
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep
- …and many more!
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.