HRIS Support Analyst
The role of the HRIS Support Analyst / Software Support is to provide comprehensive administration and support to the business' core corporate applications.
The HRIS Support Analyst / Software Support sits within the wider Operations team and will look to centralise the support,upkeep and improvement of some of our internal systems. You will be administering and running multiple systems used by the entire business along with assisting with the implementation,testing and documentation of system enhancements and developments across all Business System applications.
The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting internal business systems (Agresso,Bamboo,Greenhouse etc) with the deep technical mindset to be able to read code (C# / Python / SQL etc) and bug fix.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that would potentially like to progress into a management position in the future.
● Daily running and administration of the finance system (Agresso)
● Health checks on the stability of the Agresso platform
● Daily and periodic upkeep of the HR system
● Managing helpdesk enquiries for the internal systems
● Investigating/trouble shooting systems errors,working with the appropriate internal People and Finance teams
● Liaising closely with 3rd party providers
Skills and Experience
● Systems administration experience (Finance systems,Agresso,Cloud software)
● Security administrations experience including access control management
● Technical software experience including integration (API)
● Project management experience is beneficial
● User and System health reporting
● Experience of running systems and demonstrable ability to implement an effective change management strategy with systems
● A background in software development is highly desired however not an essential.
● A strong proactive approach to project management
● A keen eye for detail
● Understanding of software architecture
● Up to date knowledge of software and privacy legislation (GDPR)
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.