- Office Location: 4th Floor, Academy Court 94 Chancery Lane London, WC2A 1DT
- Office Name: Legal Team, Academy Court
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £Neg - £Neg
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 433116
Senior Real Estate solicitor required for In-house Legal Department from 1 February 2021 until 30 June 2021.
He/she must be used to dealing with the acquisition of high volume commercial leaseholds, and be comfortable with the drafting/negotiation/amendment of agreements for lease and occupational leases, and licences for alterations.
He/she should be fully conversant with the machinery of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and be able to act without secretarial support.
Must be proactive, able to act quickly and accurately under pressure and be used to working to and meeting tight deadlines.
- Providing advice and guidance to the business on a range of commercial,
- employment and HR issues
- Case management and conduct of litigation
- Advocacy and instructing and liaising with external counsel as appropriate
- Drafting agreements, pleadings and statements as required.
- Board Directors
- Senior Management
- Co-Members (all our permanent employees are referred to as ‘Co-Members’, because it reminds us that we are all part of a team, pulling together to achieve common objectives)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Clear and succinct legal advice to the business
- Commercial awareness
- Identifying risks and producing solutions
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.