- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - California
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £Neg - £Neg
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 410031
Reed Specialist Recruitment are looking for a Java Developer to join their team based in Raynes Park, South West London.
A Java Developer Creates information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working as part of the X3 Development Team, you will work with the business to develop solutions to the highest standard and to benefit Reed in terms of productivity and success
- Practicing agile development methodology, you will analyse, design, develop and unit test robust software solutions to meet the business requirement to coding standards and best practices.
- Code is submitted for peer review using GIT, and once tested your code will work its way through our CI/Cd pipeline
- Participation in Agile ceremonies such as Sprint Planning and kick-off meetings, Daily Stand-ups, Retrospective and Sprint Reviews/Walkthroughs
- Identification and debugging of live and non-production application issues
- Recommending changes to improve established java application process
- Apache Activiti
- JSP, Java, Spring, Groovy
- Communication & Teamwork
- RESTful Services, SOA
- Drools Rules-Engine, Workflow, SOLR
- Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Git, Continuous Integration
- Angular.JS, Bootstrap
- Design Patterns, Object Modelling
- Hibernate, Oracle PL SQL
- Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring MVC
Working in a cross functional team with
○ Front End Devs
○ Java Devs
○ Business Analysts
○ QA Automation testers
Report into Lead Dev and Dev Manager
- Pair Programming/Peer Review
The required experience is a minimum of three years as a full stack Java developer in a commercial environment, working within cross functional teams, over a number of complex projects.
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.