- Office Location: Covent Garden
- Office Name: Reed Online, Dragon Court
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £40,000 - £40,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 441703
Junior Delivery Manager (Media)
Reed Professional Services are looking for a Junior Delivery Manager (Media) to join their Team in London
Job Role: Junior Delivery Manager (Media)
Company: Reed Professional Services
Basic Salary: £40,000 + bonus
Location: Central London with some occasional travel to Manchester and Glasgow
Contract: Full time and Permanent
Who are Reed Professional Services?
Reed Professional Services is a Management Consultancy, technology services and outsourcing company specialising in IT, financial services and associated sectors. We specialise in partnership solutions, people skills and providing stability giving our clients a powerful solutions and focused approach.
Reed Professional Services are currently recruiting a Junior Delivery Manager, reporting into the Head of Delivery (Media), to provide delivery support of our work package / fixed priced projects portfolio. We deliver a wide range of projects for our client including, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Software delivery projects (mixture of agile and waterfall)
- Infrastructure migrations / implementations
- Project/Programme management services
- Service Management initiatives
This role will provide project support across a large number of projects. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the RPS Head of Delivery (Media) across all aspects of managing a portfolio of work packages, from understanding initial customer requirements, project definition and kick-off, through to delivery and sign-off.
- Production of Work Package documents (Statement of Works)
- Production of Supplier Work Packages (downward contracts with our supply chain)
- Assisting with the creation and ongoing management of opportunities in the pipeline forecast
- Assisting with stakeholder management and co-ordination of project teams
- Helping to develop relationships with existing and new stakeholders with the aim of furthering new business
- Co-ordination of project reporting and assimilation of reporting information to the Head of Delivery
- Work with the RPS Consultancy Manager to help organise new project resource on-boarding and assist with on-going management.
What can REED offer me in return?
We offer a variety of company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many many more!
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.