- Develop solution features following OutSystems development best practices,ensuring solution quality,performance and usability;
- Develop integrations with external systems according to the defined architecture guidelines;
- Finish all assigned tasks with quality within the defined timebox;
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing,executing the necessary bug fixing.
- Communication skills;
- Agile methodologies practices;
- Customer orientation and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivation and team player attitude;
- Transparency and the ability to establish trust and supportive relationships;
- Strong quality orientation and attention to detail;
- Ability to organize,estimate,and prioritize project tasks;
- Web application development and project delivery practices;
- Understanding of web architectures and web application performance.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language: PHP,C# or Java;
- Knowledge in ASP.NET;
- Programming with databases: SQL Server,Oracle or MySQL;
- Knowledge in Database Modeling;
- OutSystems development experience and certifications are a plus;
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Academic achievements valued;
- Fluency in English,written and spoken (mandatory).
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.