- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - California
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £Neg - £Neg
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Job Ref: 439833
Lead Business Analyst
Reed are looking for a Lead Business Analyst to join their expanding team based in Raynes Park, South West London.
Reed are embarking on a major ERP replacement programme, which will seek to transition away from a range of legacy platforms. To help facilitate this, we are looking for a Senior Finance BA to join us to complete our ERP journey through our discovery and vendor selection phase. The seasoned campaigner will be experienced in not just implementation of the “new” but also transition from the “old” and the staging of such transitions in digital transformation programmes.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have in-depth knowledge of ERP financial software modules and associated products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Deltek, Netsuite, Oracle, SAP, Unit4, Workday or other enterprise ERP finance packages designed for services sectors. While expert knowledge in one vendor is not essential – it is more important to have an appreciation of how the Financial modules are integrated
- Ideally will have worked in a consulting organisation at Senior Consultant or Manager level on large transformation programmes or have held positions of technical leadership for with financial solutions accountability which has undergone technology transformation
- Ideally would have completed 2 full lifecycle implementations of an ERP solution, including the transformation and conversion and consolidation from multiple legacy Financial systems. HR experience is also a benefit but not essential.
- Strong problem solving skills with proven track record of facilitation and definition of solutions to complex, multi stakeholder environments – ideally within the Financial discipline.
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership, time management and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to effectively lead workshops and presentations to a mixed audience containing differing levels of seniority and experience with adaptability to the level required
- Some form of accounting qualification would be desirable but not essential
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.