Lead Product Manager
The Lead Product Manager for Recruiter will be responsible for the future product direction of Reed Online’s Recruiter offering,across the website,ecommerce and commercial products,expanding the offering to better meet customer needs and drive business growth. Bringing their expertise in Product Management the Lead Product Manager will be pivotal in shaping the Recruiter offering and vision.
The role is also responsible for managing and leading the Product Owners within the Recruiter channel to deliver against their strategy and roadmap,whilst creating a high performance team.
- Create,own and lead an ambitious vision and strategy for Reed Online’s Recruiter website,ecommerce and commercial products;
- You will be an ‘information broker’ with a deep and rich understanding of the product,market,competitors and customers (internal and external);
- Develop long term implementation strategies and value propositions that maximise opportunities to add value to the customer,the business and the performance of our Recruiter products for sustainable commercial growth;
- Provide leadership,mentoring and coaching to Product Owners within the Recruiter channel,develop knowledge and performance,guide on best practice,introducing new ways of working to increase effectiveness in relation to product management principles and agile ways of working;
- Encourage and maintain a focus on continual learning to be effective now and in the future as well as giving clear,honest feedback and supporting Product Owners to succeed;
- Provide product leadership and direction to the business through communicating purpose and direction of our Recruiter products with clarity,integrity and enthusiasm;
- Work collaboratively,influence and negotiate,share information appropriately,and build supportive,trusting and professional relationships with your colleagues at REED;
- Plan and engage with the appropriate stakeholders at relevant stages across product planning,development and go live stages.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable leadership skills and experience of managing successful,high performing individuals
- Proven track record of leading and owning the strategy to lead products successfully throughout lifecycle
- Strong problem-solving skills and be an effective communicator
- An excellent track record of successful digital product management across B2B products,driving customer satisfaction and large scale growth within an Agile environment
Key Measures and Targets
- Product effectiveness in delivering against key performance indicators
- On-time delivery against the product roadmap (number of commitments met)
- Customer value - % roles filled,% of jobs found,Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Investment value - projects with cost benefit & impact analysis
- Objectives met & performance rating
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.