- Office Location: 2nd Floor, Charles House, 61-69 Derngate, Northampton NN1 1UE
- Office Name: Shared Service Centre
- Sector: Shared Service Centre
- Salary: £18000 - £18000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 409374
Reed Talent Solutions are recruiting for an MSP Coordinator (Managed Service Provider) to join their expert team of individuals based in our Northampton based Shared Service Centre.
Job title: MSP Coordinator
Company: Reed Talent Solutions
Salary: £18,000 per annum + 10% bonus earning potential
Base location: REED Northampton, Charles House, 61-69 Derngate, Northampton, NN1 1UE (however we will be relocating to our brand new offices on Brackmills in the summer of 2020)
Contract: Full time and Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday between either 8am – 5pm or 9am – 6pm on a rotating shift basis, plus a 1 hour lunch break
The Role – What does the MSP Coordinator role look like?
Reed Talent Solutions deliver outsourced MSP (Managed Service Provider) recruitment contracts on behalf of our clients in a variety of public and private sectors. The role of the MSP Coordinator is to act as the ‘go between’ for our client, our account management teams and our internal and external suppliers (other agencies as well as the Reed branches).
Your day to day duties will include the following:
- Setting up vacancy briefing calls between various parties using the XMS system and email
- Sending supplied CV’s via XMS to hiring managers
- Chasing approvals via email
- Processing offers using XMS
- Answering incoming calls from clients, internal calls from the Reed Specialist Recruitment network of offices, third tier partner suppliers and Account Management.
- Recording data on relevant systems and databases
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards – including a 6 week full paid sabbatical, lunch at the Ritz and £1,000 towards something of your choice, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests and money towards glasses, professional and personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas and many many more!
You will have the following skills, experience and attributes to be successful in this role:
- An excellent level of written and spoken communication
- To be numerate and detail conscious
- Experience of working in an administrative or process driven role
- Ability to proficiently use a range of Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
Who are Reed Specialist Recruitment?
Operating since 1960, REED is one of the best known names in the recruitment industry because people trust us to deliver world class recruitment solutions. Reed Talent Solutions is one of the most successful and innovative division within REED, and exists to win, develop and retain profitable, long term and complex resourcing contracts with clients in the Private and Public Sectors. The revenue generated from Reed Talent Solutions client portfolio accounts for approximately one third of all Reed UK income and is growing year on year.
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.