|Office Location: Interchange Place,151-165 Edmund Street,Birmingham B3 2TA||Office Name: East Midlands Technology -Birmingham|
|Sector: Central Support||Salary: £20000 - £28000|
|Job Type: Temporary||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 394485|
On Call Advisor
Hours: Wednesday,Thursday & Friday working 5pm – 10.30pm
£9.61 – £11.61 per hour. Temporary,Part Time (around 20 hours per week)
Join one of the UK’s largest pre-employment screening businesses in our Manchester office. You will provide a high quality out-of-hours service for the Reed network by placing Temporary Employees into emergency bookings and answering queries from clients and candidates when Reed offices are closed.
What kind of people do we look for?
You will ensure a high standard of service is delivered at all times to clients and candidates,and ensure the delivery of agreed service to all branches within service level agreements.
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- IT literacy at a good standard
- Ideally knowledge of Nurse/Social Care an advantage but not essential
What will you being doing as an Oncall Advisor at REED?
- Achievement of agreed % fill rates during out of hours
- Branch queries and follow-up work required
- Performance to agreed activity levels/ ratios.
- Sales systems and processes to be in line with agreed best practice.
- Adherence to all compliance requirements for all candidates placed
- Some business development duties
- Maintaining accurate records
Why join REED?
- Paid sabbaticals for continuous service
- Health Cash Plan helps Co-Members pay for everyday healthcare appointments
- Personal Development Fund to put towards a course of your choice
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy 5 additional days per year
The assessment process for this role includes a telephone interview and face to face interviews. On-Call services also operate over all public holidays and you will be expected to work some of these.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.