|Office Location: 86 Deansgate,Manchester M3 2ER||Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate|
|Sector: Central Support||Salary: £35000 - £35000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 392580|
REED has an opportunity for a people and service focused Senior Operations Manager to join our screening business.
REED is the most trusted recruitment brand,with an unrivalled presence in all areas of the market. We are the world’s largest family owned recruitment business and are passionate about delivering the best service to our clients and candidates. Our purpose of improving lives through work is at the heart of what we do.
Reed Screening is a centralised business providing outsourced screening services to both external Clients and internally within REED ensuring contractual,legislative and regulatory requirements are met.
The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for delivering service excellence and operational delivery for Reed Screening,as well as supporting the growth in revenue,as well as effective cost management across the department.
- To provide an excellent service to all internal and external Clients delivering an industry leading time to vet and value add activities
- Effective management of Direct and Indirect reports to ensure Co-Members are being appropriately managed based on performance outputs across multiple sites and shift patterns
- Work effectively with other REED departments to ensure a best in class service is delivered
- To create and maintain a working environment of accountability and pro-activity
- Contribution to ensuring a risk based culture is implemented and maintained minimising risk events
- Contribution to building and maintaining a focus on Operational Excellence with an end result of reducing time to hire and improving Customer Experience
- Deliverables against change programmes and support with the implementation of new Reed Screening Clients
- Be a Brand Ambassador for Reed Screening
Performance measurements include:
- Growth in revenue
- Cost efficiency
- Adherence to all SLAs and KPIs within Reed Screening minimising service credits
- Internal and External Client satisfaction
- Successful people management and retention results
- Internal and external audit results
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.