|Office Location: 2nd Floor, Charles House, 61-69 Derngate, Northampton NN1 1UE||Office Name: Shared Service Centre|
|Sector: Talent Solutions||Salary: £18000 - £19000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 389773|
Reed Talent Solutions in Northampton are recruiting for a Payroll Coordinator to join their expanding team supporting one of Reed’s largest contracts.
Reed Talent Solutions
Base Salary –£18,000 – £19000 (depending on relevant experience) + bonus earning potential
Location –Derngate, Northampton
Duration –ASAP start and Permanent contract
The Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for the co-ordination and administration of processes related to the delivery of client payroll. The successful applicant will be responsible for the processing of client time sheets and producing both weekly and monthly payroll reports, being highly organised and having great time management is a must.
This is a highly process driven role so the ideal candidate must have excellent attention to detail. The role is fast paced and high pressure so you must be resilient and strive to provide excellent customer service and all times. This role is ideal for someone articulate and well-organised with a keen interest in being proactive in their role, motivated by strict deadlines, with good communication skills.
The Payroll Coordinator will have the following duties:
• Processing of client time sheets
• Resolving a high volume of calls relating to payroll queries
• Processing holiday and statutory payments such as SSP,SMP and SPP
• Meeting periodic deadlines
• Producing payroll reports weekly and monthly
*Please be aware that there is a holiday ban over November & December due to this being our busiest period.
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many, many more!
The successful applicant will ideally have most or all of the following:
- Candidates from a finance/accounting/data entry/payroll background are preferred, however experience is not essential as full training is provided.
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C+ or equivalent
- Experience of working in a customer or client facing role, or administration in a process driven environment
- Ability to be proficient in the use of a range of computer packages such as MS Excel and MS Word
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, and be numerate and detail conscious
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to develop effective working relationship across all levels of an organisation
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
Reed Talent Solutions
Operating since 1960, REED is one of the best known names in recruitment because people trust us to deliver world class recruitment solutions. Reed Talent Solutions is a key part of the REED group of companies, and exists to win, develop and retain profitable, long term and complex resourcing contracts with clients in the Private and Public Sectors.
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.