- Office Location: The Peak, 5 Wilton Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1AN
- Office Name: Talent Solutions - The Peak
- Sector: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 431687
Job title: People Partner – Onboarding and Payroll
Company: Reed Talent Solutions
Salary: up to £32,000 plus £5,000 bonus earning potential
Base location: 2 days home or local working plus regular travel to Client offices in London; alongside regional offices including Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds.
This role is supporting one of our newest contract awards with a key, strategically important client within the Professional Services / Financial Services sector. The role will combine onsite working at the client’s office in London or Watford for one day a week, two days working from home or at a local REED office, with the remaining time spent on site at the Client offices across either Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester or Leeds. There will also be travel to our Northampton head office and Manchester REED Screening office on an ad hoc basis as and when required.
The role of the People Partner is to manage the relationship with the Hiring Manager throughout their Contractors’ on-boarding and pre-employment screening process. Once onboarded, the People Partner will be responsible for contractor care, dealing with any PAYE worker queries, liaising with support supplier Agencies, Umbrella employers and support Hiring Managers with any performance challenges or grievances should they arise. The role will operate as a key facilitator between the Client’s contractor resourcing team, the hiring manager population and REED’s talent engagement, screening and payroll teams. They will work alongside 1 or 2 other People Partner colleagues, reporting into the Account Manager.
Success for this position will be demonstrated by the following:
- Service and contractual obligations are delivered in line with key performance indicators
- The service and customer experience are delivered in line with expectations
- Opportunities for service enhancement and improvement are identified and executed on a continued basis
- REED realises its commercial goals in line with the forecasted financials
- Contract performance and client satisfaction leads to retention and extension of the contract
- Experience of managing Client relationship within a recruitment related environment
- Experience of managing key components of the resourcing process, ideally within onboarding, screening and payroll services, highly desirable
- Exceptional communication and engagement skills
- Experience of working within a remote team, working across multiple stakeholder groups
- Exceptional MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
Simply submit an application to express your interest. If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.