- Office Location: Suite G1 34 Clarendon Road Watford, WD17 1JJ
- Office Name:
- Sector: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 431694
Job title: People Partner – onboarding and payroll
Company: Reed Talent Solutions
Salary: up to £32,000 plus £5,000 bonus earning potential
Base location: 2 days home or local working plus regular travel to Client offices in London; alongside regional offices including Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds.
The role of the People Partner is to manage the relationships with the hiring managers throughout their Contractors’ on-boarding and pre-employment screening process. Once onboarded, the People Partner will be responsible for contractor care, dealing with any PAYE worker queries, liaising with support supplier agencies, Umbrella employers and support hiring managers with any performance challenges or grievances should they arise.
This role will operate as a key facilitator between the Client’s contractor resourcing team, the hiring manager population and REED’s talent engagement, screening and payroll teams. Working alongside 1 or 2 other People Partner colleagues, reporting into the Account Manager, this position is a critical part of delivering an excellent service to our customer.
Success for this position will be demonstrated by:
- Service and contractual obligations being delivered in line with key performance indicators
- The service and customer experience being delivered in line with expectations
- Opportunities for service enhancement and improvement identified and executed on a continual basis
- Reed realises its commercial goals in line with the forecasted financials
- Contract performance and client satisfaction leads to retention and extension of the contract
The successful candidate will be a natural communicator who embodies our purpose of improving lives through work. The skills and experience which will support the successful candidate include:
- Experience of managing customer relationships within a recruitment related environment
- Managing key components of the resourcing process, especially within onboarding, screening and payroll services is essential
- Exceptional communicator with strong engagement skills
- Experience of working within a remote team, working across multiple stakeholder groups
- Exceptional IT skills using MS Office and, in particular, MS Excel
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.