Performance Marketing Lead
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an accomplished performance marketing expert to join one of Britain's most established digital brands. We are now seeking a Performance Marketing Lead to oversee our B2C and B2B performance marketing efforts, as part of a wider Marketing Team.
We have a highly visible, category-leading brand and a reputation for creating innovative and exciting new ways of connecting with consumers. Earlier this year, we were the first in our sector to create and promote a Snapchat lens and, over the last five years, we've won a stack of awards for our paid search, social and video campaigns.
Our vision for this role is simple; hire the best of the best, and provide them with the resources, autonomy, and platform to do amazing things.
- Experience of managing budgets and setting the strategy across large-scale, profitable performance marketing campaigns, using paid search, programmatic, social, and ASO
- Highly commercially aware, analytical, and performance-driven
- Demonstrable experience of working with analytics, growth channels, and data functions to continually optimise marketing spend
- Experience working with BI and Data Science teams, to inform performance
- Expert level understanding of GMP (particularly SA360)
- Experience of managing multiple agency and media partner relationships, setting KPIs and joint business plans, defining immediate and stretch targets, and maintaining high levels of accountability and visibility
- Proven ability as a line manager. Being able to structure PDPs, conduct quarterly reviews, and relay digital marketing knowledge
- Expert level understanding of attribution and audience products, and their respective landscapes
Nice to haves
- Experience using econometrics and other advanced media measurement outputs for planning
- Advanced excel skills
- Programming skills (SQL/Python/C++)
- Bachelors/Masters degree educated, preferably in a numerical/science subject (eg Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering or Economics) or have the relevant work experience otherwise
- Experience managing affiliate or aggregator channels
- Own and deliver data-driven, performance marketing strategy for the acquisition of B2C and B2B audiences
- Working with Marketing Analytics to advise and refine reporting, optimisation, forecasting, targets, and attribution, including in-depth analysis of CAC, LTV, CPA and ROI of all activities ensuring maximum efficiency
- Ensure the business remains at the forefront of any relevant new technologies by coordination with various internal and external partners
- Assist the branding team in providing a consistent creative strategy
- Advanced excel abilities and comfortability with reporting and BI tools (ideally Looker, GA360, Appsflyer)
- Relay performance, data, and strategies to the senior leadership team as part of a digestible narrative
- Able to work within cross-functional teams, including Analytics, Data Science, BI, Product, Finance, and Sales
Join REED - Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.