|Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London,SW20 0BA||Office Name: Head Office - California|
|Sector: Permanents Consultant||Salary: £20500 - £23500|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 372069|
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
The key purpose of the Permanents Consultant role within Reed Specialist Recruitment is to generate income for the office through placing candidates into jobs and developing new business.
- Clients – building and maintaining strong relationships with clients to develop business
- Candidates – sourcing candidates and building relationships to ensure effective matching
- Co-Members – working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure overall branch success and maximise co-operation
Client Activity :
• Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling,attending meetings,presentations,organisational visits and networking events.
• Winning new business through adopting innovative and creative approaches to selling REED that makes us stand out from the competitors.
• Growing business by exploring potential opportunities and permanent solutions within the existing client portfolio.
• Creating business opportunities through proactive marketing of candidates including “spec calls”.
• Attending client visits to service existing business and seek new business.
• Fostering and developing close working relationships with clients to identify their current and future business needs.
• Seeking to fully understand the requirements of clients’ roles to maximise success ratios when putting candidates forward for the position.
• Demonstrating the necessary understanding of the recruitment processes and time scales to successfully manage client expectations.
• Understanding the processes,procedures and requirements of the clients’ internal recruitment systems.
• Delivering a world-class service that exceeds the expectations of the client.
Candidate Activity :
• Searching/sourcing for candidates via direct advertising,job boards,social media and referrals.
• Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to register with REED.
• Developing strong relationships with candidates through effective networking.
• Registering and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills,experience and career goals.
• Completing relevant background checks.
• Matching candidates to permanent opportunities and filling vacancies.
• Fully preparing candidates prior to them attending interview.
• Writing accurate and engaging candidate profiles and actively promoting them to clients.
• Working with urgency and ensuring that vacancies are filled to agreed timescales.
• Ensuring that all data relevant to the recruitment process is accurately recorded using internal databases.
• Ensuring all processes and procedures are followed to meet legislative and internal quality requirements.
• Producing ad-hoc reports as required.
• Compliance and general administration.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.