|Office Location: Slovanský d¿m Na P¿íkop¿ 22 Praha 1,110 00||Office Name: Prague Technology|
|Sector: Permanents Consultant||Salary: £12203 - £14.915|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 373063|
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
As our REED office in Prague expands and opens up new market areas – we are always on the look-out for talented people with entrepreneurial flair,commercial awareness and business development skills.
If you know your industry well and are the kind of person who is determined to be your best,whatever you do – then we want to meet you! We are looking for all kinds of individuals – people with real drive,motivation and passion,who want to develop their careers in a supportive,high-octane environment,and help drive our business and #LifeAtReed forward.
- Build a portfolio of new customers in the area of IT recruitment
- Developing new business relationships
- To participate in client meetings and provide input as and when required.
- To ensure teams are trained in multiple areas to ensure full cover of all roles
and no areas of single point of failure.
- To contribute in some cases lead projects as and when required by the Management.
- To manage performance to increase productivity standards and excellence of service.
In order to succeed as a IT Recruitment Consultant you will need to have:
- Experience of dealing with and expanding external customers.
- Very Good English both spoken and written.
- Proven experience in meeting deadlines and delivery.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
Competitive base salary and commission structure
An already developed IT Client portfolio
Flexible Time Scheme to fit working hours around individual needs
Promotion and career development plan from a Team Leader to a Business Manager level
Work from Home Flexibility Incentive for high performers
Training with UK based trainers and global business experts in recruitment and sales
Bounty Scheme – refer a friend,family member or former colleague to work at REED and get rewarded for it
Private medical care
If you are eager to boost your market expertise across Prague and develop your career as far as you can – apply for the role! At REED you will #LoveMondays!
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.