|Office Location: Caddebostan Mah Ba¿dat Cad. No:302/1 Ba¿dat Palas Kat:3 Daire:10-11-12 34728,Kad¿köy ¿stanbul||Office Name: Istanbul Central|
|Sector: Business Manager||Salary: £1300 - £1700|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 375309|
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
REED Turkey are searching for a talented Recruitment Consultant to join their expanding team in Istanbul.
What can we offer you?
We’re experienced at helping people make the most of their skills and experience. With our structured induction programme and ongoing professional development you are guaranteed the best possible support:
- A good basic salary combined with a market leading commission scheme
- Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
- A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants – promotions and pay rises are based on your performance,meaning you are in control
- Career progression – we’re growing in Turkey and the EMEA region and want our best talent to help lead that growth
- Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy,as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
What’s the role?
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding and successful team of REED Recruiters in Turkey. Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop your personal brand in the market so you become a ‘go to’ person for roles in your function,across industry sectors
- Sell and market your services to potential clients on the phone,over email and in person
- Source and headhunt suitable candidates for your clients,developing new business along the way
- Consult and advise your candidates and clients to ensure a best fit for both parties
What we’re hiring for…
We are always keen to speak to people looking to excel their career in Recruitment and in Turkey,we’re recruiting in the following areas:
If you’re a Recruitment Consultant and you can demonstrate the skills and personal qualities we’re looking for,please get in touch.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.