|Office Location: Carriage House,Walnut Tree Close,Guildford GU1 4TX||Office Name: Guildford Technology|
|Sector: Permanents Consultant||Salary: £21000 - £25000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 376714|
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Working for the UK’s #1 Recruiter means one thing – success.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Technology Division in Guildford.
By building strong relationships and connecting with a highly skilled workforce,we have become one of the leading IT recruiters in the market. Recruiting from Web Designers and Developers to Software Project Managers,we have Consultants join us from various backgrounds and have watched them flourish and progress. Our management team has over 20 years of experience and we will provide you a great platform to build and develop your career in recruitment.
The key purpose of the Recruitment Consultant role within Reed Specialist Recruitment is to generate income for the office through placing candidates into temporary jobs and developing new business through client Business Development activity.
• Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling,attending Business Development meetings,Business Development presentations, organisational visits and networking events.
• Creating business opportunities through proactive marketing of candidates including “spec calls”.
• Attending client meetings to service existing business and seek new business.
• Fostering and developing close working relationships with clients to identify their current and future business needs.
• Seeking to fully understand the requirements of clients’ roles to maximise success ratios when putting candidates
forward for the position.
• Demonstrating the necessary understanding of the recruitment processes and time scales to successfully manage
• Understanding the processes,procedures and requirements of the clients’ internal recruitment systems.
• Delivering a world-class service that exceeds the expectations of the client.
• Searching/sourcing for candidates via direct advertising,job boards,social media and referrals.
• Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to register with REED.
• Developing strong relationships with candidates through effective networking.
• Registering and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills,experience and career goals.
It only takes 90 seconds to change your career so click ‘Apply Now’ and start your journey to success.
Please note that the recruitment process will entail a short online assessment around recruitment,a telephone interview,a 10 minute role play or a video dilemma assessment and a face to face interview with the hiring manager.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.