|Office Location: Second Floor,West Wing Seacourt Tower,West Way Oxford,OX2 0JJ||Office Name: Oxford Accountancy|
|Sector: Permanents Consultant||Salary: £20000 - £25000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 377125|
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for a rewarding role that will provide significant development prospects?
We at Reed Specialist Recruitment are looking for a trainee OR experienced Recruitment consultant to join our successful Oxford branch,and have just achieved the highest ranked recruitment company in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work 2019!
The position of Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a demanding professional sales role,which focuses heavily upon the consistent delivery of relevant,considered market knowledge to both candidates and clients. For the right individual,it is a highly rewarding,exciting post that can deliver a fantastic long-term career with first-rate earning potential.
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are currently one of the leading providers of Accounting and Finance staff to clients across the county,maintaining an excellent reputation amongst our clients based upon our dedication to providing a truly consultative,honest and transparent service at all times.
With a structured and highly successful career development framework that has benefited a number of staff here in Oxford over recent years,the company is proven to support those looking to excel within the profession. Combined with a range of flexible benefits and rewards,Reed represent one of the very best options for anyone looking to build their career in a consultancy environment.
As a Consultant,you will be involved in the following:
- Development business with new and existing clients in person through the use of formal consultation meetings
- Undertaking marketing with prospective clients over the telephone and in written form
- Sourcing candidates to meet client needs,focusing upon those with the right skill set,qualification and character traits
- Negotiating,where necessary,with both candidates and clients to ensure all-round satisfactory conclusions
- Interviewing candidates to ascertain individual suitability,and undertaking extensive interview preparation to focus upon key criteria
Our Consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having previous recruitment experience is not the most important attribute for us. To be successful within our business we would look for someone with the following attributes:
- A proven ability to sell,ideally in business to business sales
- An ability to think quickly,in a busy working environment,finding feasible solutions
- An ability to undertake a consultative approach,considering a range of contributing factors from different individuals
- The ability to negotiate and influence decision makers where necessary
- A proven understanding of how to build lasting professional relationships based on trust and deliverance
- An honest,flexible approach to your work with a determination to succeed
If you are looking to begin a career within the recruitment sector and feel this opportunity could be of interest,please Apply Online for further details,and the chance to discuss with our Business Manager.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.