|Office Location: Tarasy Business Centre Zlota 59/6th Floor 00-120 Warsaw,00-120||Office Name: Warsaw Technology|
|Sector: Permanents Consultant||Salary: £10000 - £12000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 392021|
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
As our REED office in Poland expands and opens up new market areas – we are always on the look-out for talented people with entrepreneurial flair,commercial awareness and business development skills. If you know IT industry well and are the kind of person who is determined to be your best,whatever you do – then we want to meet you! We are looking for all kinds of individuals – people with real drive,motivation and passion,who want to develop their careers in a supportive,high-octane environment,and help drive our business and #LifeAtReed forward.
At REED you will have the unique opportunity to:
* Grow the clients portfolio independently within the IT industry across WHOLE of POLAND!!!
* Analyze the potential and gain new business
* Build long-term business relationship with Clients
* Use your English language skills on a daily basis
* Cooperating in cross-selling with other divisions in REED across EMEA
* Participate in REED Poland expansion and influence your own career development
Reed Global – Europe is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you have at least 2 years recruitment experience within IT industry and are the kind of person who is determined to be your best,whatever you do – then we want to meet you!
We are looking for all kinds of individuals – people with real drive,motivation and passion,who want to develop their careers in a supportive,high-octane environment,and help drive our business forward.
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Flexible Time Scheme to fit working hours around individual needs
- Promotion and career development plan from Consultant to a Business Manager level
- Work from Home Flexibility Incentive for high performers
- Training with UK based trainers and global business experts in recruitment and sales
- Bounty Scheme – refer a friend,family member or former colleague to work at REED and get rewarded for it
- Private medical care
If you are eager to boost your IT market expertise across Poland and develop your career as far as you can – apply for the role! At REED you will #LoveMondays!
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.