|Office Location: Oaks House 12-22 West Street Epsom,KT18 7RG||Office Name: Surrey HR - Epsom|
|Sector: Permanents Consultant||Salary: £21500 - £25000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time or Part-time|
|Job Ref: 391971|
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant – Swindon
£20,000 – £25,000 per annum + uncapped commission (depending on experience)
We specialise in the recruitment of non-qualified and part-qualified Finance professionals by offering exceptional progression opportunities where Consultants can excel within a high performance culture. We have been market leaders in the industry for over 50 years and are viewed as the authority when it comes to finding the perfect solution to our clients Accountancy recruitment needs.
REED offers you an unrivalled career in recruitment,with the industry leading training and structured career development based on your performance,here’s a few reasons to choose REED:
- 3 Accredited Recruitment qualifications on completion of your first year in recruitment (plus over £1,000 on hitting your milestones)
- Be part of the Recruitment Academy with 3 years designated training and ongoing development thereafter
- Opportunity to join Management Academy to progress into a Management role
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Up to £500 to spend on your own personal development
- 25 days + public holidays (plus the option to buy & sell up to 5 days holiday and paid sabbaticals)
- Health care plan,gym discounts and more….
Interested? Then find out more…
Due to the continued success in the Sutton office,we’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the successful team and manage a high pressurised and busy desk. This will involve gaining new business clients,conducting interviews,meetings and presentations,advertising vacancies,sourcing candidates and ensuring you match the right client and candidate together to generate revenue for your desk and to hit your targets.
If you’re a resilient,motivated and hardworking individual with great communication skills,recruitment could be for you! To be part of the REED family,a company with genuine belief in investing in your development,REED is the career choice for those wanting a rewarding and challenging role. Get ready to Love Monday’s and start your journey by applying now!
Please note that the recruitment process will entail a short online assessment around recruitment,a telephone interview,a 10 minute role play OR Video Assessment and interview with the hiring manager.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.