- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: Bury Street Property and Construction
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £21000 - £45000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 402376
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
If you are looking for a career as a Recruitment Consultant which offers a highly rewarding financial package, unrivalled training & development and qualifications as well as a massive range of benefits then read on!
Irrespective of experience, we offer full support and training as a Co-Member to ensure you have the best start to your career with REED. Your role will involve business development, attending business meetings, advertising, sourcing for candidates and clients and much more. No two days are the same! You can expect:
- 3 Accredited Recruitment qualifications on completion of your first year in recruitment (plus over £1,000 on hitting your milestones)
- Be part of the Recruitment Academy with 3 years designated training and ongoing development thereafter
- Opportunity to join Management Academy to progress into a Management role
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Up to £500 to spend on your own personal development
- Health care plan, gym discounts and more….
You’ll need to be highly self-motivated and have a proven track record of success. You will need to create long lasting positive impressions and build relationships on a daily basis with great communication skills. To be part of the REED family, a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, REED is the career choice for those wanting a rewarding and challenging role. Get ready to Love Monday’s and start your journey by applying now!
Please note that the recruitment process will entail a short online assessment around recruitment, a telephone interview, a 10 minute role play OR Video Assessment and interview with the hiring manager.
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.