|Office Location: The Peak, 5 Wilton Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1AN||Office Name: Westminster Business Support - Victoria London|
|Sector: Permanents Consultant||Salary: £24000 - £29000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 403422|
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant, £24,000 – £29,000 Plus Uncapped Commission,
Victoria – London, Permanent, Full Time
Join the UK’s #1 Recruiter! We’re looking for an aspiring or experienced Recruitment Consultant to join REED in our friendly and successful Victoria team.
Recruitment is a fast paced industry where you can build a career to be proud of through your own hard work and determination. With our industry leading training scheme and transparent career development framework, you will have the tools and support to progress your career and earn uncapped commission on top of your basic salary.
So what does a Recruitment Consultant do?
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
Why join REED?
- Gain industry recognised Recruitment qualifications – including a Level 3 NVQ Diploma
- Transparent career development framework means hard work translates into real career progression
- Represent a respected brand name established in 1960
- Work one day a week for charity – 18% of REED is owned by The Reed Foundation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
Could I be a good fit for this role?
You don’t need Recruitment experience to be a Recruitment Consultant, but you do need the right attitude and motivation to be succeed. If you’re a hardworking people-person looking for an amazing opportunity please apply today!
The assessment process for this role includes a multiple choice online assessment, telephone interview, video based assessment or sales call roleplay and face to face interviews.