- Office Location: 81 Fishergate Preston, PR1 2UH
- Office Name: Preston Business Support
- Sector: Permanents Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 405397
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Due to growth within the team, REED Preston. are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team within our Business Support division.
A fantastic opportunity to run and grow your own desk, you will be required to:
- Build strong relationships with our client base
- Seek and develop new business opportunities through Business Development
- Advertise vacancies
- Source and screen suitable candidates
- Manage expectations and deliver a fantastic service to both our clients and candidates
- Meet and exceed targets
- Uphold the values and standards of REED
Working for the U.K’s most known Recruitment brand certainly has NUMEROUS benefits on top of the industry leading training and uncapped commission on offer.
Our salaries range between £20,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience), with an opportunity to earn uncapped commission. Please note this a full time/permanent position and is NOT a HR based role.
We are looking for an individual who is extremely self-motivated and resilient. An Articulate person with the ability to build relationships through strong communication skills. Although at times this can be a challenging role, we can provide a structured training programme, commission structure and career development.
Should you’re application be successful you will be required to complete a short online assessment around recruitment, a telephone interview, a 10 minute role play or a video dilemma assessment and a face to face interview with the hiring manager.
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.