- Office Location: Floor 4, Pearl House Friar Lane Nottingham, NG1 6BT
- Office Name: Nottingham Business Support - Principal
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 407355
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
£20,000-£28,000 per annum DOE, plus uncapped Commission
Permanent, Full Time
Take your Recruitment career forward with the UK’s #1 Recruiter! We’re looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join REED in our Nottingham office.
Recruitment is a fast paced industry where you can build a career to be proud of through your own hard work and determination. With our industry leading training scheme and transparent career development framework, you will have the tools and support to progress your career and earn uncapped commission on top of your basic salary.
So what does a Recruitment Consultant do?
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
Why join REED?
- Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression
- Represent a respected brand name established in 1960
- Work one day a week for charity – 18% of REED is owned by The Reed Foundation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
- Star Awards for top performing Consultants with additional bonus payments
- Bonus to salary conversion provides increased financial security for high performers
This is a great opportunity for someone with Recruitment experience to join an industry leader with great career opportunities. If you’re an experienced Recruiter looking for an amazing opportunity please apply today!
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.