- Office Location: Ground Floor 5 New London Road Chelmsford, CM2 0NA
- Office Name: Chelmsford Accountancy
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 407497
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
We’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Chelmsford Accountancy division.
Salary £20000 – £25000 per annum plus OTE
Duration: Permanent, full time
Hours: 40 per week, Monday – Friday
Recruitment is largely business development focused, and will involve cold calling to new and existing clients to develop strong relationships and winning new contracts.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Business development calls
- Managing the complete recruitment life cycle
- Meeting with clients
- Sourcing candidates by networking and headhunting
- Opportunity to earn uncapped commission
- Personal development fund
- Professional Qualifications
- Paid Sabbaticals
- Health Cash Plan
- Well Being Centre
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
If you’re someone who is resilient and ambitious, and has good communication skills both in person and over the phone, or an experienced recruiter simply wishing to work for the UK’s best known recruitment brand, we want to hear from you. We know that a great Consultant can come from any background, and it’s your outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed that are exactly what we’re looking for.
Please note that the recruitment process will entail a short online assessment around recruitment, a telephone interview, a video dilemma assessment and a face to face interview with the hiring manager.
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.