- Office Location: 54-56 Victoria Street St. Albans, AL1 3HZ
- Office Name: St Albans Legal
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 408069
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
£20,000-£30,000 Plus Uncapped Commission
St Albans – AL1 3HZ
Permanent, Full Time
We’re looking for an aspiring or experienced Recruitment Consultant to join REED in our friendly and welcoming St Albans team, specialising in the Legal sector.
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business
This role is an opportunity to build a new and lucrative desk in the currently untapped, yet in demand Legal market within the region. There is a competitive uncapped bonus scheme, access to a powerful bespoke database, all whilst representing a strong, recognised brand of 60 years.
Why join REED?
REED is the largest family owned recruitment business in the world and works with more than 10,000 client organisations from 425 business units globally. Our operations span the world of work and more. The business has grown organically from humble beginnings.
REED values it’s Co-Members, offering:
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression
- Represent a respected brand name established in 1960
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Star Awards for top performing Consultants with additional bonus payments
- Bonus to salary conversion – REED provides increased financial security to high performers by allowing them to increase their base salary
- Health care plan, gym discounts, national retailer, restaurant discounts and more with our Rewards Club
To be part of the REED family, a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, REED is the career choice for those wanting a rewarding and challenging role. Get ready to Love Monday’s and start your journey by applying now!
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.