- Office Location: Interchange Place, 151-165 Edmund Street, Birmingham B3 2TA
- Office Name: Birmingham Accountancy
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 411221
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Reed Birmingham are currently have a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring or experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our well established and successful Accountancy team.
This role is based at one of the largest branches, in our Birmingham City Centre Megasite, which offers great exposure and a highly competitive yet friendly atmosphere.
The already successful Birmingham Accountancy team cover the recruitment all finance roles in Birmingham and surrounding areas, although no previous experience or knowledge of Accountancy is required.
In fact, to be successful in this role you do not need to have any previous experience, however you do need a committed and driven attitude.
Recruitment is heavily sales focused and we want someone to join the team who will enjoy building relationships and developing business as we pride ourselves on delivering candidates and clients a high quality and consultative service.
The role is a fast paced environment and will require excellent organisation skills and professionalism. This 360 role includes both the sales and service aspects and some duties include:
- Identifying and generating a pipeline of business within your vertical and market
- Building strong lasting relationships with candidates, clients and colleagues
- Resourcing job vacancies
- Meeting with candidates and clients
- Hitting KPIs
- Writing job specifications
- Maintaining and developing a high quality database.
So why Reed?
- Be rewarded with a transparent salary progression frameworks, uncapped bonus schemes, Star awards for paid leave and vouchers, high achievers events, paid sabbaticals, long service awards, healthcare plans, Reed discount club and much more
- Be supported and encouraged with the Reed Recruitment Academy which provides residential training at the Reed Business School, in-house workshops and digital learning interventions, resulting in the reward of £1,000 upon successful completion.
- Be stretched with £500 towards personal development, with the potential to obtain further funding towards a professional qualification.
- Be successful with access to the largest recruitment website, a huge advantage against competitors
- Be part of the best recruitment agency, as voted by Glassdoor.
To succeed in the role you will need sales ability, tenacity and be driven with a strong work ethic. Most of the role of a consultant will be on the phone so you will need good communication skills and confidence to deliver quality service at all times.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.