- Office Location: Prudential Building, 5-19 Wine Street, Bristol BS1 2PH
- Office Name: Bristol Finance
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 411975
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Reed Finance in Bristol are currently looking for a highly motivated person to join our team! The desk will work with permanent candidates, who are qualified accountants, to find them into opportunities across Somerset, Devon, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
The area has huge potential with a lot of large head offices as well as smaller SME’s. There is previous history of placement’s and existing Reed relationships to develop and grow.
The hiring manager has worked here for over 7 years, here’s why they have stayed for so long:
- REED offer genuine and clear career development opportunities
- The people I work with – I have an excellent team and want someone to become a part of this
- The resources that I have available to me are excellent – this is not just our candidate database from the UKs largest job board but also the products, services and training that is available
So what does a Recruitment Consultant do?
You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis in order to effectively place candidates into your client companies vacancies, all whilst using your own initiative to gain new business! Please see the PDF attached for a full job description.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has enthusiasm, drive, determination and is well organised.
You will have people skills a professional manner and be comfortable talking to and meeting people at all levels. You will also be proactive in developing business by phone and have a focus on delivering great service. You will need your own transport!
Does this sound like you?
In exchange for this you could also be offered 1st class training and support, clear career development opportunities and access to market leading resources to achieve this success.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.