- Office Location: 4 Earl Street Maidstone, ME14 1PP
- Office Name: Maidstone Business Support
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 413546
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant for REED in Maidstone
£20,00-£25,00 Plus Uncapped Commission, Maidstone, Kent, Permanent, Full Time
We are looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful team here in Maidstone. We cover Business Support and Facilities for the whole of Kent and we now need to expand our team further due to the high demand of business we deal with on a daily basis. If you want to join a successful business and have the opportunity to develop your own business in a dedicated area of Kent, this is a great opportunity.
Why Recruitment ?
Recruitment is a fast paced industry where you can build a career to be proud of through your own hard work and determination. With our industry leading training scheme and transparent career development framework, you will have the tools and support to progress your career and earn uncapped commission on top of your basic salary.
So what does a Recruitment Consultant do ?
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business client and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPI’s
Why join Reed ?
- Gain industry recognised Recruitment qualifications- including a Level 3 NVQ Diploma
- Transparent career development framework means hard work translates into real career progression
- Represent a respected brand name established in 1960
- Work one day a week for charity – 18% of REED us owned by the The Reed Foundation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
You don’t need Recruitment experience to be a Recruitment Consultant, but you do need the right attitude and motivation to succeed. If you’re a hard working people-person looking for an amazing opportunity please apply today!
The assessment for this role includes a multiple choice online assessment, telephone interview, video based assessment and face to face interviews.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.