- Office Location: 132 Queens Road Brighton, BN1 3WB
- Office Name: Brighton Business Support
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 418295
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking to take your recruitment career to the next level? Reed Brighton are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant!
This opportunity requires someone with recruitment experience, ideally within the Business Support sector, who enjoys developing new business, telephone based business development and building relationships with candidates and clients.
Reed offer industry leading training and professional development, combined with a competitive salary and an excellent commission scheme.
- Working within an industry leading recruitment agency
- Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
- Star Awards for top performing Consultants with additional bonus payments
- Bonus to salary conversion provides increased financial security for high performers
- Paid sabbaticals for long service
- Access to a powerful database with millions of candidates
What happens next?
If you are willing to put the time and energy in to being successful, Reed will support and guide you all the way; helping you to progress into a successful Recruitment Consultant.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Please note that our working hours are Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.