- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Manchester Community Care
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £19000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 426057
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Salary £19000 – £25000 per annum plus OTE
Duration: Permanent, full time
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday – Friday
We’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Manchester Community Care division.
Recruitment is largely business development focused, and will involve cold calling to new and existing clients to develop strong relationships and winning new contracts.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Business development calls
- Managing the complete recruitment life cycle
- Meeting with clients
- Sourcing candidates by networking and headhunting
- Opportunity to earn uncapped commission
- Professional & Personal Development funding
- Paid Sabbaticals
- Health Cash Plan Discount
- Wellbeing Centre
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
If you’re someone who is resilient and ambitious, and has good communication skills both in person and over the phone, or an experienced recruiter simply wishing to work for the UK’s best known recruitment brand, we want to hear from you. We know that a great Consultant can come from any background, and it’s your outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed that are exactly what we’re looking for.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.