- Office Location: Prudential Building, 5-19 Wine Street, Bristol BS1 2PH
- Office Name: Bristol Technology
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £28000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 431444
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Warm Technology recruitment desks!
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 pa with OTE first year of up to £40-£50K, increasing by 25% each year thereafter.
Remote working available, 2 days outside of lockdown
We are looking to recruit several Senior Consultants into our team in Bristol within the Technology (IT) Division of Reed. This part of the business has gone from strength to strength during the past 5 years and has continued to exceed all expectations during the past year or so despite the pandemic!
We have several desks we’re looking to fill including:
- Data & Business Intelligence
- Product & Business Analysis
- Multiple Software Engineering desks (.Net, Java, PHP, Mobile etc)
The earning potentials on the various desks are vast, all are genuinely “warm” desks in vertical markets that we’ve had major success, with a large pool of current, well-established clients.
If you have experience working in Tech recruitment already then that’s great, but it’s not a requirement and we’d also love to speak to anyone who’s been successful in other sectors too.
We are looking for 2021 to be a year of considerable growth and have secured some massive client wins recently which will keep us all busy but also provide a platform for further growth and career progression opportunities for those in our team currently and anyone we take on.
We can offer:
- Warm Desk
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working (2 days per week working from home outside of Lockdown)
- Significant career progression opportunities if desired within relatively short timeframes (to Practice Lead, Practice Manager and beyond)
- A supportive, friendly, sociable, nurturing environment
If you’re an experienced consultant looking for a new role or open to new opportunities and would you be interested in finding out more, please apply as soon as possible.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.