- Office Location: Prudential Building, 5-19 Wine Street, Bristol BS1 2PH
- Office Name: Bristol Technology
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 431444
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Have you considered working in IT Recruitment for Reed Technology?
Times have changed!! Take a look at what we can now offer.
- Be able to work Dynamically and have flexible working?
- Be able to work up to 2 days from home each week?
- Access to a Marketing team for all Presentations, social media advertising, Salary Survey Guides, Meet Ups and Webinars.
- Support towards Recruitment Qualifications
- Internal Learning & Development Team for all inhouse training for both junior and senior Consultants plus a management programme for consultants looking to move into leadership roles.
Recruitment is a tough environment currently. Working for and progressing your career within an established & trusted Recruitment brand certainly helps. Working in IT Recruitment means you are a little more sheltered from the current tough market conditions plus working for Reed helps that little bit further.
Reed Technology is the most successful Division within Reed and Bristol is one of the most successful Offices with Reed Tech.
Basic Salaries ranging up to £28,000 doe and sales record, very competitive uncapped bonus schemes Plus a wealth of other benefits including 25 days holiday, pension scheme and much much more.
Current Desk Opportunities
Perms consultant joining the Development & Test Practice working underneath a Practice Manager and working alongside other Dev Consultants.
The desk has been previously built by a combination of Senior Consultants who moved onto new roles outside of Recruitment. In recent years the Perm Development & Test Desk has generated income of circa £100k pa and has growth potential to grow from £100k to £150k and £200k pretty quickly with the right consultant in place. This desk is very candidate led and is therefore also quite sheltered from the current world of Covid as most IT companies will still take on a good IT Developer even in current times. The desk has circa 150 identified managers and a history on a bespoke CRM of previous multiple placements and contacts.
The role would suit someone who is a self starter, hungry for success, driven to succeed and importantly you have to be keen on Business Development
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.