- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Manchester Technology
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £21000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 431572
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Experienced IT or Technology Recruitment Consultant – REED Manchester.
Job Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £21,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience) + uncapped commission
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Tech Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Reed Technology in Manchester. It’s a rare opportunity to take over a highly successful and established desk and take on a new challenge with a high performing branch in REED. There is a competitive uncapped bonus scheme, access to a powerful bespoke database and working for a strong recognised brand of 60 years.
By building strong relationships and connecting with a highly skilled workforce, we have become one of the leading IT recruiters in the market. Recruiting from Web Designers and Developers to Software Project Managers, we have Consultants join us from various backgrounds and have watched them flourish and progress. Our management team has over 20 years of experience and we will provide you a great platform to build and develop your career in recruitment.
If you’re someone who is good with people, who knows how to influence and give great service, or a recruiter simply wishing to work for the UK’s best known recruitment brand, we want to hear from you. We know that a great consultant can come from any background, and it’s your outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed that are exactly what we’re looking for.
You will be juggling and prioritising a fast-paced workload whilst delivering the best service to your candidates and clients, which is why REED is the recruiter of choice for so many. In return for your hard work, you will not only be rewarded financially but also with a dynamic career path where we will support you in maximising your full potential
REED is the largest family owned recruitment business in the world and works with more than 10,000 client organisations from 425 business units globally. Our operations span the world of work and more. The business has grown organically from humble beginnings.
We have a shared belief in people and purpose. We pride ourselves on developing successful talent. Our Co-Members say their friends are the people they work with which is why they love working at REED.
What REED offer:
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Structured Induction and training throughout your career
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Health care plan, gym discounts and Wellbeing support
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for Professional Qualifications
- Ongoing learning including the opportunity to join our Management Academy – 60% of her managers start on this training course
- Bonus to salary conversion – REED provides increased financial security to high performers by allowing them to increase their base salary
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Moving home leave – REED offer a paid day’s leave to help when you move home
- Spotlight and Star Awards
- And more….
You’ll need to be highly self-motivated and have a proven track record of success. You will need to create long lasting positive impressions and build relationships on a daily basis with great communication skills. To be part of the REED family, a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, REED is the career choice for those wanting a rewarding and challenging role. Get ready to Love Monday’s and start your journey by applying now!
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.