- Office Location: 66-68 St Mary's Butts, Reading RG1 2LG
- Office Name: Reading Finance
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 432541
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Location: Reading Legal
Salary £20000 – £28000 per annum plus OTE
Duration: Permanent, full time
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday – Friday
Start: January 2021
This a role based within a professional services hub based in Reading. Reed Legal is a growing specialism within the Reed business. You will have autonomy for this desk and have the support of an experienced manager to help you grow.
REED are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the team in our Reading Finance & Legal office!
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a 360 Recruitment environment, in a marketing and creative specialism. A combination of your experience and our structured training will enable you to fully utilise your existing skillset with the prospect of furthering your career.
Being recognised as the Number 1# recruitment agency to work for (as voted by Glassdoor in 2019), REED can offer you:
- An attractive AND uncapped Commission structure
- Industry leading training
- Opportunities to further your career through our very own management academy
- Access to a large client and candidate database
- Numerous benefits such as the personal development fund
- Paid sabbaticals for length of service
- 25 Days holiday entitlement, with the option to buy holiday
- And many more!
We are looking for a dynamic and resilient individual that is results driven. So if this opportunity is for you then please apply and we will be in touch at the earliest opportunity.
Should your application be successful you will be required to complete a telephone interview, followed by an interview with the hiring manager.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.