- Office Location: 36 North Hill Colchester, CO1 1QR
- Office Name: Colchester Business Support
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £22000 - £32000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 435017
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
REED are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the team in our Colchester Business Support Team!
- Job Role: Permanents Recruitment Consultant
- Company: Reed
- Location: Colchester Business Support
- Salary £22000 – £32000 per annum dependent on experience plus OTE
- Duration: Permanent, full time
- Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday – Friday
We are looking for someone with previous experience of working within a 360 Recruitment environment. You will need to have a demonstratable background in a similar role, although we are open to which specialism you may have recruited into. A combination of your experience and our structured training will enable you to fully utilise your existing skillset with the prospect of furthering your career.
Being recognised as the Number 1# recruitment agency to work for (as voted by Glassdoor in 2019), REED can offer you:
- An attractive AND uncapped Commission structure
- Industry leading training
- Opportunities to further your career through our very own management academy
- Access to a large client and candidate database
- Numerous benefits such as the personal development fund
- Paid sabbaticals for length of service
- 25 Days holiday entitlement, with the option to buy holiday
- And many more!
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.