- Office Location: Connexions 159 Princes Street Ipswich, IP1 1QJ
- Office Name: Ipswich Business Support - Perm
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £32000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 435187
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH ONE OF THE LEADING AGENCIES IN THE WORLD!
Reed are now recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant in Ipswich Business Support due to growing market conditions.
Our service is focused on an entrepreneurial and ethical approach to recruitment and a dedication to attracting and supporting the best candidates. We work with clients (businesses) and candidates in temporary, contract and permanent positions.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be involved in the following;
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients’ recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
• Thoroughly Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews with your clients
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
A Recruitment Consultant will be targeted on both activity (e.g. sales calls and meetings) and financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and are expected to achieve and exceed the targets agreed.
Our Consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having recruitment experience is not the most important attribute. To be successful within our business we look for someone with the following attributes:
• An ability to sell
• An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
• To be consultative in your sales approach
• To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
• To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
• The right mindset – honest, flexible and reliable, with the determination to succeed
What Reed can offer you…
• Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants – promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have more control
• A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
• Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
• Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
• 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, and carry holiday over
We are looking for a dynamic and resilient individual that is results driven. So if this opportunity is for you then please apply and we will be in touch at the earliest opportunity.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.