- Office Location: Bank Quay House Sankey Street Warrington, WA1 1NN
- Office Name: Warrington Scientific
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £22000 - £26000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 437321
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
REED are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the Scientific recruitment team in Warrington.
- Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 per annum (depending on experience) + uncapped commission
- Duration: Permanent, Full time, 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- Location: Warrington (although we are currently working from home, once lockdown eases it will be 3 days in the office, 2 from home)
Becoming part of this team will provide you with the opportunity to join a growing division who work in an exciting and constantly evolving market. We recruit from Laboratory Technicians to Head of Operations and offer a unique combination of recruitment expertise and in-depth knowledge of the market. We are a close knit, supportive team with a key focus on the ongoing development of everyone. It’s a busy, fast paced and competitive environment but we make it as fun as possible with competitions, awards and treats! Most of our Managers started as Consultants and worked their way up so you couldn’t find a better way to start your REED career.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a 360 Recruitment environment. A combination of your experience and our structured training will enable you to fully utilise your existing skillset with the prospect of furthering your career.
Recruitment is heavily sales focused and we want people who enjoy building relationships and developing business. We pride ourselves on delivering candidates and clients a quality, consultative service by listening, being organised and doing what we say we will.
This is a 360 role so includes both the sales and service aspects of a consultant role, just some of the duties are:
- Identifying, generating and maintain a pipeline of business within your market
- Building relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues
- Negotiating with clients
- Resourcing for job vacancies
- Meeting with clients and candidates
- Writing job specifications
- Spotting opportunities for short, medium and long term wins.
- Maintaining a high quality database which allows you to quickly and actively seek out business
To succeed in recruitment you certainly need sales ability, tenacity, a strong work ethic and the drive to succeed. You should be able to deliver professional and credible verbal and written communication to both candidates and clients.
Being recognised as the Number 1# recruitment agency to work for (as voted by Glassdoor in 2019), REED can offer you:
- An attractive AND uncapped Commission structure
- Industry leading training
- Access to a large client and candidate database
- Numerous benefits such as the personal development fund
- Paid sabbaticals for length of service
- 25 Days holiday entitlement, with the option to buy holiday
- Flexible working
- Dynamic working
- And many more!
We are looking for a dynamic and resilient individual that is results driven. So if this opportunity is for you then please apply and we will be in touch at the earliest opportunity.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.