- Office Location: 4th Floor, Norwich House 26 Horsefair Street Leicester, LE1 5BD
- Office Name: Leicester Business Support
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £19000 - £26000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 438482
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £19,000 to £26,000
Hours of work: 37.5 Mon-Fri
Role Type: Permanent/Full Time
REED are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the team in Leicester!
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a 360 Recruitment environment. A combination of your experience and our structured training will enable you to fully utilise your existing skillset with the prospect of furthering your career.
Being recognised as the Number 1# recruitment agency to work for (as voted by Glassdoor in 2019), REED can offer you:
• Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants – promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have more control
• A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
• Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
• Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
• 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, and carry holiday over
We are looking for a dynamic and resilient individual that is results driven. So if this opportunity is for you then please apply and we will be in touch at the earliest opportunity.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.