- Office Location: Unit 1 Clifton Court Clifton Road Cambridge, CB1 7BN
- Office Name: Cambridge Scientific - Regent Street
- Sector: Graduate Scheme
- Salary: £22000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 442139
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Permanents Recruitment Consultant – Scientific
Competitive salary and excellent career opportunities
Reed Scientific specialise in the recruitment of permanent, temporary and contract science professionals at all levels from Graduates to established Directors. We have a formidable reputation for providing innovative and effective recruitment solutions across all areas of the Scientific spectrum including Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Materials Science, Food Technology/FMCG, Chemicals and Medical Devices.
The Cambridge branch currently has a very exciting vacancy which we are looking to fill covering scientific recruitment within the East Anglian region. The successful candidate will be coming into a warm desk, with an established client base, and the opportunity to earn bonus from day one. You will also benefit from working closely with experienced consultants who will help you become a successful recruiter within the scientific market.
A bit about the job…
As a Recruitment Consultant your main duties will include;
- Developing business with both new and existing clients
- Identifying opportunities to cross sell with other areas of Reed
- Sourcing and building a pipeline of available candidates to match your clients recruitment needs
- Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner in order to attract the best candidates
- Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
What we look for in our Consultants…
To be successful within our business we would look for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to communicate across several platforms
- To be both creative and innovative in their approach to working
- Display resilience when faced with setbacks
- Can influence key decision makers
- To enjoy working to and exceeding activity and financial targets
What Reed can offer you…
- Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, where you will be working towards both an apprenticeship and recognised qualifications in the recruitment industry
- A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants – promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you are in control
- A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
- Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
I would be keen to hear from candidates who are looking for a position with great earning potential, as well as a role which can offer them excellent career development opportunities.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.