- Office Location: Carriage House, Walnut Tree Close, Guildford GU1 4TX
- Office Name: Guildford Technology
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £25000 - £45000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 443779
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Location: Guildford or London based
Salary: £25,000-£45,000 pa DOE
REED Technology are looking to recruit several Senior Consultants into the team that covers London & South East. The Technology team that covers the London & South East region is the top performing team across Reed and has continued to exceed all expectations during the past year, despite the Covid pandemic.
Reed Technology can offer flexible working and the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week. Consultants will also have access to a home REED office that can be situated from most of the REED offices in the region i.e. Guildford, London (various), Reading, Southampton etc.
We have several warm desks available in the following established practices:
- Support & Infrastructure
- Software Engineering (.Net, Java, PHP, Mobile etc)
We can also offer the more experienced consultant an opportunity to start up a practice in the following technology markets:
- Cyber Security
- Business & Data Intelligence
The earning potential on the various desks is vast with uncapped commission and all are genuinely “warm”. As an example, requirements in the Cyber Security and Bi space are currently being delivered to by the other established practices.
2021 will be a year of considerable growth and investment, taking market share from struggling competitors.
REED Technology can offer:
- A warm desk
- Competitive salary DOE
- Competitive uncapped bonus scheme
- Flexible working (up to 2 days per week working from home)
- Significant career progression with a clear framework (to Practice Lead, Practice Manager and beyond)
- Access to free advertising on Reed.co.uk
- Access to a LinkedIn seat
- A supportive, friendly, sociable, nurturing environment
If you are an experienced consultant looking for a new role, or open to new opportunities, please apply as soon as possible for a private consultation.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.