- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: Bury Street Business Support
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £24000 - £32000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 444280
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Full Time, Permanent
Specialism: Permanent staff, Business Support
Central London – Bury Street Office
£24,000 – £32,000 plus Uncapped Commission
Are you looking for a new career opportunity?
REED are looking for an aspiring or experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Central London (Bury Street) team! This is a full time, permanent position with a basic salary ranging between £24,000-32,000 dependent on experience, plus uncapped commission.
Recruitment is a fast paced industry where you can build a career to be proud of through your own hard work and determination. With our industry leading training scheme and transparent career development framework, you will have the tools and support to progress your career and earn uncapped commission on top of your basic salary!
So what does a Recruitment Consultant do?
You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis in order to effectively place candidates into your client companies vacancies, all whilst using your own initiative to gain new business! Please see the PDF attached for a full job description.
• Gain industry recognised Recruitment qualifications – including a Level 3 NVQ Diploma
• Clear career development framework meaning your performance translates into promotions
• Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
Would I be a good fit for this role?
You don’t need previous recruitment experience to be a successful Recruitment Consultant, but you do need the right attitude and motivation to succeed.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.