- Office Location: Princess Court, Princess Street, Plymouth, PL1 2EX
- Office Name: Plymouth Business Support
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 445425
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
We’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Business Support division. You will be focusing on the permanent and fixed term contract recruitment market.
- Role: Recruitment Consultant – focusing on permanent & fixed term contract recruitment
- Salary: £20,000 – £28,000 per annum + uncapped commission (depending on experience)
- Contract: Permanent, Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
- Industry: Business Support – this is our commercial recruitment sector
- Location: Plymouth, we are currently working from home due to lockdown, once this eases we offer the ability to work from home some days of the week for our performing Consultants
Business Support are the foundation that all organisations are built upon, which is why we are the largest, most varied and most rewarding division you could join. We enter every market place with the greatest scope of vacancies we can work on so you will learn more, meet with more clients and candidates and this means you will become the best recruiter you can be. It’s a busy, fast paced and competitive environment but we make it as fun as possible with competitions, awards and treats! Most of our Managers started as Consultants and worked their way up so you couldn’t find a better way to start your REED career. If you’re someone who is good with people, who knows how to influence and give great service, or a recruiter simply wishing to work for the UK’s best known recruitment brand, we want to hear from you. We know that a great Consultant can come from any background, and it’s your outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed that are exactly what we’re looking for.
You will ultimately be matching the right people to the right opportunity by sourcing candidates looking for a new opportunity and introducing them to clients whilst delivering a high quality service, which is why REED is the recruiter of choice for so many.
This is a 360 role so includes both the sales and service aspects of a consultant role, just some of the duties are:
- Identifying, generating and maintain a pipeline of business within your market
- Building relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues
- Negotiating with clients
- Resourcing for job vacancies
- Meeting with clients and candidates
- Writing job specifications
- Spotting opportunities for short, medium and long term wins.
- Maintaining a high quality database which allows you to quickly and actively seek out business
To succeed in recruitment you certainly need sales ability, tenacity, a strong work ethic and the drive to succeed. You should be able to deliver professional and credible verbal and written communication to both candidates and clients.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.