- Office Location: 1 Colmore Square Birmingham, B4 6AJ
- Office Name: Birmingham Accountancy
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £23000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 447584
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £23,000 – £35,000 per annum + uncapped commission (depending on experience)
- Contract: Permanent, Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
- Location: Birmingham, we offer dynamic working, the ability to work from home and the office
Reed Accountancy and Finance in Birmingham are currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a senior recruitment consultant to join our well established and successful team.
This role mainly is based at one of the largest branches, in our brand new Birmingham City Centre Megasite office, which offers great exposure and a highly competitive and friendly atmosphere. Here at Reed we also offer dynamic working options and flexibility to work hours to suit you and working from home.
The already successful Birmingham Accountancy and Finance team cover all finance roles in and around Birmingham and surrounding areas with both interim and permanent recruitment and we want to grow the team further to continue its success. The desk we are looking for someone to come in and support with the accountancy market, covering all accountancy level roles, transactional and part qualified roles up to finalist level.
Recruitment is heavily sales focused and we want someone to join the team who will enjoy building relationships and developing business as we pride ourselves on delivering candidates and clients a high quality and consultative service.
The role is a fast paced environment and will require excellent organisation skills and professionalism. This 360 role includes both the sales and service aspects and some duties include:
- Identifying and generating a pipeline of business within your vertical and market
- Building strong lasting relationships with candidates, clients and colleagues
- Resourcing job vacancies
- Meeting with candidates and clients
- Hitting KPIs
- Writing job specifications
- Maintaining and developing a high quality database.
To succeed in the role you will need sales ability, tenacity and be driven with a strong work ethic. Most of the role of a consultant will be on the phone so you will need good communication skills and confidence to deliver quality service at all times.
It is a rewarding and fast paced environment, you need to be driven to consistently exceed KPI targets. Most of the role of a consultant is talking on the phone, you need confidence with the ability to listen and deliver a high quality service to candidates and clients.
REED offers you an unrivalled career in recruitment, with the industry leading training and structured career development based on your performance, here’s a few reasons to choose REED:
- 3 Accredited Recruitment qualifications on completion of your first year in recruitment (plus over £1,000 on hitting your milestones)
- Be part of the Recruitment Academy with 3 years designated training and ongoing development thereafter
- Opportunity to join Management Academy to progress into a Management role
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Up to £500 to spend on your own personal development
- 25 days + public holidays (plus the option to buy & sell up to 5 days holiday and paid sabbaticals)
- Health care plan, gym discounts and more….
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.