- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, Covent Garden London, WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online, Dragon Court
- Sector: Central Support
- Salary: £55000 - £70000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 419887
Reed Online are looking for a Pricing Manager to join their team based in Holborn, London.
reed.co.uk is the UK’s biggest source of unique job content and attracts millions of jobseekers everyday. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pricing professional to join reed.co.uk as Pricing Manager and be responsible for owning the pricing strategy. The successful candidate will participate in the development of pricing of new products and propositions, analysing customer behaviour and running experiments on a new performance based model.
The role will report to the Finance Director. The Pricing team was created in September 2016 and consists of a manager and an analyst. The Pricing Manager will ensure that pricing is aligned to the Commercial goals of the business and execute pricing based on the Commercial strategy.
You will work with Co-Members across the business in areas such as product, marketing, sales and customer to create new business models. Working with the pricing analyst, you will use Salesforce, Looker and other platforms to analyse revenue and usage by product. You will create the vision and objectives for the Pricing team and manage the development of the Pricing Analyst.
You will provide thought leadership in Pricing to the business with a focus on value-based pricing. Through the development of new value propositions, you will gain organisation buy-in and encourage culture change. You will continue to develop existing pricing structures differentiated by market and customer segments to maximise growth and profit and drive strategic, multi-year pricing strategies.
What you’ll do
- Develop the pricing strategy for products
- Create strategic packaging and bundling of our products that fit customer needs
- Maintain a portfolio view of products to avoid unnecessary addition of products and ensure product book matches needs of sales team
- Prepare and analyse complex models and customer lifetime value optimisation
- Design experiments to explore elasticity and assess customer behaviour
- Coordinate the pricing execution process, requiring active tracking of market price position
- Ensure we understand where our customers are through our pricing pathway to maximise the lifetime value
- Provide regular training about pricing to new starters in other teams
- Manage a pricing analyst
What you’ll need
- 4+ years experience in a pricing role
- 1+ years management experience
- Ability to think strategically and work cross-functionally in a professional environment, including knowledge and experience in strategic pricing
- The ability to problem solve and analyse large quantities of data and/or information
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and organisation skills
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, as well as experience in other Office applications
- Degree educated with a minimum 2:1 in Economics, Finance, or other numerical discipline
- Ability to meet deadlines by mitigating risks, managing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritising as appropriate
- High level of motivation, flexibility, and conscientiousness with the ability to work in a constantly changing environment
What you’ll get
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- 25 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
- Other benefits include childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and medical cash-plan cover.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.