Are you a member of the bored? Are you ready to take control of your career?
reed.co.uk is the UK's biggest source of unique job content and attracts millions of jobseekers everyday. We are looking for a Product Analyst who is ready to take on the challenge of steering the future of our products and services through customer insight and problem solving.
You will have a passion for digital analytics,numbers and customer insight and be instrumental in providing the business with intelligence and expert recommendations on which to form key business decisions and help us deliver an effective strategy.
Working across a number of exciting digital projects within web and mobile,you will make use of Google Analytics Premium,Looker and numerous other platforms to drive customer insight and intelligence. You will also be responsible for identifying ways in which we can improve our analytical capabilities to better inform product development and customer satisfaction.
The role will be varied and will require you to have a real enthusiasm for all things digital and a passion to improve our customer experience. If you're interested in solving problems instead of simply presenting data,prefer to translate statistics into stories,turn research into meaningful insights,then this is the role for you.
What you’ll do
- Interrogate digital customer behaviour to understand how customers are interacting with our products,and to articulate what customers want now and in the future to improve our product offering
- Development of data visualisation and KPI dashboards that reflect best ways to simplify data to various audiences
- Work with product owners and other stakeholders to define metrics,goals and forecasts,whilst monitoring against these
- Partner with Product and Marketing teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Report on key metrics,analysing and interpreting trends to make strategic recommendations for innovation
- Calibrate with Optimisation teams to implement and assess the performance of A/B and MVT testing site-wide
- Undertaking customer research,both quantitative and qualitative to enable us to gain a deeper understanding of our customers. This may take the form of surveys/email/phone,user testing,website statistics and mapping journeys.
What you’ll need
- A passion for problem solving and critical thinking
- Strong background in commercial; competitor; statistical analysis within the digital space
- Excellent communication,collaboration,with an ability to take a lead role on projects
- Experience with an digital product-based company desirable
- Excellent written communication,with an ability to document processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to assimilate vast amounts of data into cohesive patterns
What you’ll get
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Love Mondays campaign – pizza Mondays,massages,yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
**Other benefits childcare vouchers,a company pension scheme,personal accident cover,a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding,challenging,fun environment.
This role isn’t right for you if you want to work in a ‘boiler room’,don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person.
So if you want to work for the UK’s biggest recruitment brand and you’re ready to Love Mondays,get in touch today.
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.