|Office Location: The Peak,5 Wilton Road,Victoria,London SW1V 1AN||Office Name: Head Office - The Peak|
|Sector: Graduate||Salary: £22000 - £26000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 371044|
REED are looking for a Product Executive to develop new commercial products and services within our leading UK brand.
Job Role: Product Executive
Company: Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR)
Location: Victoria,London (occasional UK travel)
Reporting to: Perms Products – Team Leader
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 plus £4,000 inner London weighting (£26,000 – £30,000)
What is the Product Executive role:
This is an exciting opportunity to develop new commercial products and services within a leading UK brand.
You will be part of a successful and well respected team with a reputation for developing and managing multi-million pound products. The success of our Permanent service offerings has grown year on year; we are now looking for someone to take ownership of our enhanced services to grow income even further by engaging Recruitment Consultants and Managers across 100 locations in the UK & Europe.
In the next year we want to become even more customer focussed,so tailoring the services to fit our Clients’ needs will be your top priority.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious,results driven and motivated to come up with creative solutions.
What you’ll do:
Drive and promote income from enhanced services across Reed through:
- Delivering training to Consultants
- Presenting to Managers
- Running conference calls
- Promoting league tables
- Sharing good news & success stories
- Work closely with the team to continually develop and embed new products
- Create documents and tools to support Consultants in selling our services
- Determine product success through a range of channels,including data analysis,surveys,mystery shopping and competitor research
- Resolve queries from the Reed network,providing advice and guidance
- Undertake in-depth research and present findings clearly and concisely,either in a written report or a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation
- Once you’ve mastered the basics of this role,you will have the opportunity to explore and develop additional projects
Who would suit the Product Executive role:
– You will ideally have some experience in a Recruitment Consultant role,or the recruitment industry,or or engaging people for products/services.
– You will be commercially minded
– Able to think creatively about new ways of doing things
– Passionate about understanding the issues that our Recruitment Consultants and Clients/candidates face from a variety of perspectives
– Able to work well under pressure
– A strong communicator – both written and verbal
– Motivated by becoming known as an expert and taking ownership of a product
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.